Country Club|Golf Club in "Appendix, Compson" (Location)

Location Key: 
Display Label: 
Golf Club
Type: 
Other Structure
Authority : 
Speculation
Other Texts Location Appears In: 
X: 
1365
Y: 
704
Description: 

The Jefferson "golf club" originally builds a course on the land it buys from the Compsons (330), but during the 1930s it relocates the "golfcourse" to another part of the county (331). We have to speculate about its new location.

Role: 
Only Mentioned in Text
Status: 
Built
If "Other Structure," specify: 
Golf Club

digyok:node/location/16670